Please Join us for a hands on night of painting at Enso Tattoo with guest artist Erwin Lian. This work shop introduces the tools and techniques of doing Plein Air landscape studies with watercolor. Erwin, traveling from Singapore will be here working hands on with all that attend the workshop. Limited space is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the shop to sign-up and prepay to secure your spot.
Emphasis will placed be on the proper applications use of the En-Plein Air tools. Participants can expect hands-on experiences with material preparation and applications.
The participants will learn:
- Application of watercolor pigment, paper and various other sketching tools
- Preparation of watercolor paper for painting
- Various watercolor applications and techniques
1) Water tanks / jars (preferably 3 in one collapsible)
2) Brushes (Synthetic is fine) :
- #10 Sable Round Watercolor Brush
- #6 Sable Round Watercolor Brush (This brush is needed at a minimum)
- #4 Sable Round Watercolor Brush
- 3/4” Flat water color brush
3) Water Color Pigment- Tubes-8 ml : Minimum: Ultramarine Blue & Burnt Umber
4) Paper - 9"x12" Watercolor paper paper minimum (300 GSM and above, Coldpress) 100% cotton
5) 11"x17" or larger wooden board
6) Masking tape
7) Drawing pencils (Graphite 2b)
8) A clean rag & dirty rag or some tissue paper
9) Empty palette
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any equipment questions. All equipment is Ideal for the workshop.